Monday/Tuesday Nanny Wanted career at in North Las Vegas

is currently seeking to employ Monday/Tuesday Nanny Wanted on Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:07:46 GMT. My name is Brittany and I am a Pediatric ICU nurse looking for a long-term nanny on Mondays and Tuesdays at my house from 6 am-4 pm, sometimes 5 pm (my husbands schedule varies from day to day). I have a daughter who will be 3 next month with twins due in October. My daughter would have to be driven to school and from school on Tuesdays. I am looking for someone who is patient, reliable, loving...

Monday/Tuesday Nanny Wanted

Location: North Las Vegas Nevada

Description: is currently seeking to employ Monday/Tuesday Nanny Wanted right now, this career will be placed in Nevada. More details about this career opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. My name is Brittany and I am a Pediatric ICU nurse looking for a long-term nanny on Mondays and Tuesdays at my house from 6 am-4 pm, sometimes 5 pm (my husbands schedule varies from day to da! y).

I have a daughter who will be 3 next month with twins due in October. My daughter would have to be driven to school and from school on Tuesdays. I am looking for someone who is patient, reliable, loving and kind. I need someone who will play with and educate my children and not sit them in front of the TV all day. I expect very little other than the care of my children. My children are my life and this is a very difficult step I am taking.

I live off of Aliante and the 215 (Deer Springs and Clayton to be exact).

If this is something you are interested in please contact me by phone or e-mail.

Thank you,

Brittany

brittanyrn05 or
- .
If you were eligible to this career, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this career just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This career starts available on: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:07:46 GMT



Apply Monday/Tuesday Nanny Wanted Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال